28 mars 2012

I'll be there

Don't worry I'll be there with you wherever you are. Don't worry I'll never watch over you. Don't worry I'll follow you wherever I am.

There's no yellow brick road, only a reflection of the moon to guide you in the dark. No small white stones illuminated by the sun to guide you.

It's nothing, it's everything. Where it all began, where it all ended. Representing your past, your present and your future.

Deep in you heart is a faithfull moment which builds an invisible wall in your soul.


Have faith in it, have faith in me. I'm her and I'm you. It's in me, it's in you. Under His watchful eye we communicate all the same hope.

Don't be afraid, I'll be there with you wherever you are. Don't be afraid forever I'll watch over you. Don't be afraid I'll follow you wherever I am.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire